I-Mop -The maneuverability of a mop with the cleaning performance of a walk-behind scrubber. The i-mop XL makes it possible to clean any surface with freedom of movement and great ease of use. No borders or boundaries. This machine isn’t just designed for cleaning, it is designed for the cleaner. Download Product Brochure
- Remove more surface soil than traditional mop and bucket cleaning with the i-mop XL’s balanced weight distribution and twin counter-rotating brushes.
- Increase productivity, minimize foot traffic disruptions, create a more inviting facility and reduce the risk of slip and fall injuries with improved cleaning performance versus manual mopping.
- Reduce chemical and water usage with the i-mop XL patented Fluid Management Systems.
- Transport your i-mop XL, carry extra parts and consumables including tanks, charge batteries and more with the optional i-cart L. Available for i-mop XL only.
- Operate continuously when you rotate the use and charging of two sets of batteries.
- Get over one hour of runtime on a single charge and minimize downtime with a quick one-hour recharge time.
- Increase runtime to up to 90 minutes when you use the gray batteries with the i-mop XL.
- Clean 24/7 with a single machine when you charge and swap between two sets of batteries.
Looking for something a little bigger? Try the SS300 by Nobles